The lover believes,
That love only lifts.
Be it words, service, touch, time,
And or gifts.
Let love overflow.
Whose cup will you fill?
Your own til it spills?
About this card
The Lover refuses to be easily defined. While there
are many forms of love, from familial to romantic,
none compares to self-love. Without a solid and
unshakable love of self, other exercises of love will
be masked by petty grabs for attention, an unat-
tractive air of neediness or the dangerous drive to
seek wholeness in another. Never easy to achieve,
start by accepting yourself fully. Chuckle at your
flaws. Be sure to heal your own wounds. Deeper,
stronger, more lasting relationships start here.
- Claim today as a personal holiday and indulge. You deserve it!
- Write your own romantic sonnet and croon.
- Make heart shaped candy (or origami?) and deliver to friends.
- Author a custom crossword puzzle about one person. Or yourself.
- Make vows. Or renew them.
- Scrawl a romantic message in lipstick.
- Adopt a pet.
- Make your own bon bons and deliver them.
- Take a bubble bath.